Hey everyone! I have a new healthy muffin recipe for you today. I love making these every week for the family because they are a treat healthy on-the-go treat. These ones are extra yummy because they have chocolate chips and salted peanuts on top. Here’s the recipe~ I hope you’ll try it out!
Ingredients and Instructions:
1. Preheat Oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 12 cup muffin tin with olive oil cooking spray or line with paper liners, lightly spray them as well, set aside.
2. Blend Dry Ingredients and Set Aside in a bowl:
~2 Cups Whole Oats
~1 tsp baking soda
~1/2 tsp salt
3. Blend these ingredients and then mix into the above ingredients
~1 ripe bananas
~1 tsp real vanilla extract
~1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients
- Fold in one diced banana6. Divide the batter between the prepared muffin cups, filling each 3/4 to the top.
- Put three to four chocolate chips and 3-4 salted peanuts on top.
6. Bake for 18 minutes, until the tops of the muffins set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool.
7. Remove from the pan and enjoy or store in the fridge and enjoy throughout the week. *Important to store in fridge as there is greek yogurt and no preservatives in the ingredients.