Hey everyone! As I was planning my meal prep this weekend, I really needed something quick and easy. It’s too beautiful outside to spend all your time over a hot stove. 😲
A lot of you have heard of the “undiet” that I’m following and the main component of it is LOTS & LOTS of veggies. Roasting veggies is so very easy and they make them taste like CANDY 🙂 🥦🥦🥦 Who knew?
Check out my how-to below:
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Prep two cookie sheets with aluminum foil. I spray the aluminum foil covered cookie sheets with olive oil spray.
- Wash and cut your veggies to the size you prefer and arranged on your cookie sheet. Do not crowd the veggies. Give them room to breathe. Spray the veggies lightly with olive oil spray lightly salt and pepper the veggies. You could also put your favorite low salt or no salt seasoning on the veggies.
- Set your timer for 6 minutes and pop the veggies in the oven.
- When the timer goes off, flip the veggies over and pop back in the oven for another five or six minutes. Some veggies will require less time such as kale chips. Some foods that you roast will require more time such as baby potatoes. The key is to monitor closely and check frequently So that they cook but don’t burn.
- Happily enjoy!!!